If You have used USB Drive to install a Ubuntu or any Linux Distros on your PC, Your pen drive might lost the space. Whether Your pen drive is 4GB/8Gb/16GB
or whatever it will reduce to the size of the ISO file You have used normally to 700MB. You can format this pendrive but still you will get only 700MB. So,
There is a simple trick to recover pendrive to its full capacity.
What You Need?
1. A PC with Windows OS.
2. A corrupted USB Drive.
1. Open Run ( Windows + R ).
2. Type Diskpart and press Enter ( diskpart ).
3. Type list disk ( list disk ).
4. Type select disk 1 ( select disk 1 ).
5. Type clean and enter ( clean ).
6. Now you USB will show 0Bytes. Don't panic. Just unplug USB and insert again.
8. The system will prompt for fromat and do format.
Thats it. You have recovered Your USB drive to its full capacity from corruption!!