Chrome Extensions For Efficient & Productive Web Surfing
I do use a lot of chrome extensions. Here are some of my favorite extensions which I use for everyday browsing.
1. AdBlockBlocks annoying ads all over the web.
2. VimiumI love browsing web with just keyboard. If you are familiar with Vim, install it without any second thoughts. Vimium provides keyboard shortcuts for navigation and control in the spirit of Vim.
3. Alexa Traffic RankIf you are a webmaster or stataholic, you need this.
4. Google Quick ScrollIf you have searched for something on Google and landed on a page with lot of text, it helps you jump directly to the relevant bits of a search result.
5. Hover ZoomSimply enlarge thumbnails by hovering your mouse.
6. HoverReaderWhile reading an article, if you encounter a hyperlink, peek into it by hovering the mouse.
7. Magic Actions for YouTubeAuto HD, Ad Block, Cinema Mode, Mouse Wheel Volume Control and more magic actions for YouTube.
8. Readable Wikipedia WikiWandPreviously I used Readable Wiikpedia to read wiki articles.
But now I use WikiWand. It provides amazing look for our beloved Wikipedia.
9. AutoPager ChromeScroll through paginated web pages.
10. DevTools Auto SaveSaves changes to your CSS and JS right from the browser. Comes in handy for web developers.
Pull all tabs into single tab & save up to 95% memory and reduce tab clutter.
12. Popup Blocker Pro:
Blocks all annoying popups and popunders the professional way. You will never see popups anymore. Permissions Visit website
Change the appearance of websites instantly. Preview and install styles created by other users on stylebot.me
14. Tab Number:
Tab number show number on each tab. If you want to jump a particular tab, So you can jump around easily by pressing ALT + pagenum.
15. Thin Scroll Bar:
Thin Scroll Bar to increase screen space for little more visibility.